CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear Internet...

Wow it's been a while since I have posted anything. I guess I have become a bit lazy in my last few weeks of pregnancy : ) It's almost over though and I have to say I am enjoying eating what I want and as much as I want the last few days knowing that it will all have to end soon. As Mike told me a couple weeks ago "mind as well go out with a bang" and I'm following his advice. Our due date is Saturday and it can't get here soon enough. Neal comes home Tuesday night, it has been a very long week again with him being gone. We miss him so much and just want him home. Hopefully with the weather warming up we will get more interest in the house. I had a great open house today and hopefully something will come out of it. It better anyway with all the cleaning I did...haha. I think I was nesting cuz I left no corner unturned. I'm not sure if our house has EVER been this clean or organized. It may be just me trying to keep busy and not think about things as well. I'm sure that by the end of the day today our little mess maker will have things re-organized!!! It's been so nice out here and tomorrow it's suppose to be 67* so you know what I will be doing...haha. I'm always the first one out there to work in the flower beds and rake and get the yard cleaned up...does not matter that there are still piles of snow thigh high on the side of our driveway and that across the street at our neighbors you still can't see the grass!!! I love working in the yard and am antsy to get started.

Well Neal has officially made it through interviews...he passed so that is awesome news. Now he will be going through all of this again in 6 to 18 months. Not sure if it will ever end for him but for now it's a huge load off his shoulders. He has only one class left now and will be finished with school as well. Things are starting to settle down a bit for him now if we could just sell the house things would really start looking up for us. I just do not see it happening anytime soon...I think that is just the pessimist in me talking but we have had one terrible experience and I guess that it just keeps coming back to haunt me. Well that is all I have for now...hopefully the next time I post it will be pictures of the new addition to our family.

No comments: