CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rest (kinda) and bliss!!

Our little sweetie. He is such a good little baby so far. Conner was a much fussier baby at least at this point. He's sleeping well at night so far too. Last night I only fed him 3 times. I was feeling so great that I think I may have pushed myself a bit too far yesterday because I woke up this morning in pain so I have taken it easy most the day today!!! The recovery is much smoother the 2nd time around though huh?!?!?
We walked down to the park yesterday to fly a kite but Conner seemed more interested in jumping in the puddles!!!
It was not windy enough for the kite flying adventure but Neal sure got a workout trying to get it up in the air. Conner was interested in stomping on the kite and pulling the ribbons!!! He sure is a little force of destruction : ) Sure is nice to have Neal home with us. The 4 weeks that he has off will just fly by I'm sure. Especially with all that we have to get accomplished.
He even had little muddy splatters on his face...sure likes to get messy!!!
All snuggled up!!!
You forget how tiny they are when they are born. How do you get a good picture showing how tiny they really are...any suggestions????
Not a big fan of the paci but he will take it once in a while!!!

4 comments:

LissaMae said...

Did I mention that he is adorable? :) I love his dark hair. Looks like Conner had fun jumping in the puddles. Don't you miss the days with all of the simple pleasures? :)

Angie said...

oooh goodness such a cute. its sooo hard to capture how small they are! i hate that. sometimes if you lie something common next to them you can tell, like a book or a banana lol conner looks like a messy boy! very cute.

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

Oh my word he is so handsome!! We laid a cell phone next to Simon. It's funny looking at the picture now, even, because in 2 years cell phones have already changed! :P

Gramma Judy said...

He is SOOOO cute!! Wish I could come through the Facebook pages and squeeze him! :) Glad you are doing good, too, Betta!! Nice to have Neal home for so long, but, yes, it will go fast! Enjoy it!