CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to reality!!!!

So we are back at it. Things seem so out of control and I hate that. We have been apartment searching the last few days but are not having much luck. It will be so hard going from a house to an apartment. We have had a lot of interest in the house too so hopefully it will sell SOON. I feel a little like I'm missing Ethans first few days here because we have been so busy. I've been just terrible about taking pictures too which I'm a bit upset about. He will only be this little for a few more days. He had his check up today and seems to be doing very well. He's back to his birth weight which is awesome considering that just on monday he was right at 7 lb. He's a good little eater and a very well behave little guy. I love the snuggles that I'm able to sqeese in especially at night. Conner is doing ok for the most part. He's keeping his distance most of the time but is quite the little helper. Getting diapers and Ethans plug or even covering him up with a blankie : ) NO hugs or kisses though...wont even sit by him!!! He just needs more time I guess. He sure is glad to have his mama for snuggles atg the end of the day : ) So sweet!!! My baby seems so grown up now!!!

No comments: