CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Things I'm thanknful for today!!!

1. A wonderful husband who is willing to take care of me and Conner when we are not feeling well.
2. A great kid who sometimes does listen to me and gives me hugs and kisses when I need them most...he melts my heart most days.
3. The little tiny signs of spring all around us.
4. The fact that I'm ok with the toy room being turned upside down and a complete disaster!!! And the rest of the house being a bit messy too : )
5. For friends and family who are always there for us!!
8. Being so fortunate in a time when others are loosing so much.
9. For a quiet breakfast with Neal and Conner and the sunshine coming in from outside.
10. For the sound of giggles and tiny footsteps I hear every day!!!

Just a few things that I'm really thankful for : ) I DO WISH SO MUCH that this baby would already come....I'm feeling so ready these days. Just a few more days lets hope. If the baby does not come this week we will be getting induced hopefully this Friday but most likely on Monday....one week at the most. We have decided that this was the best way to go for us this time around since I am all alone up here and it will be easier to get someone here to watch Conner and for Neal to be home and not 4 hours away!!! Although I'm still a little sceptical about the induction and wish we could just wait for him to come when he is ready I'm trying to convince myself that this will be much easier.

No comments: