CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun filled day...

Little man of the house!!!

We walked down to the library and park this afternoon with mommy's new jogging stroller which I LOVE!!! Unfortunately by the time we got there both the kids fell a sleep and the stroller would not fit in the door of the library so once again we did not get our library cards set up and Conner did not get to play at the park : ( Ohh well at least I got my exercise in. Such a beautiful day out!!!! I hope that we can get out for a little while longer after Conner wakes up. We have another playground just a 5 minute walk from our apartment so we will have try and go there.
Conner playing with his toys!!!
Angie and cute little Tommy
We had some visitors today...Angie Mallory and Tommy came to see us. It's so nice to be closer and great to see them all!!! The kids played well and we had fun shopping and walking around the outlet mall here in Johnson Creek.
Tommy and his toung...he's just adorable
Mallory reading a book in Conners bed : )

I can't get over how much they have changed in just a couple months. I'm sure Conner has too but since I see him every day it's not as noticeable.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! ALL the kids are changing so fast! What cuties you have! Ethan is really filling out nicely!