CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ssshhhh kids are sleeping...

Keeps him busy for hours SOMETIMES.
He has been quite the monkey lately climbing everything. The other day I walked into the kitchen and he was on top of the counter top (not sure how he got up because there were no chairs anywhere near and all the drawers were shut) He wanted to brush his teeth the other day and I was feeding Ethan and told him to wait but 2 year old boys are not always so patient. He climbed into the sink and brushed his teeth all without my help. And in this picture as you can see he wanted to sleep where Ethan sleeps.
Some fun at the park!!! All that pretty hair of his got buzzed : (


Most days when the kids are sleeping I try to pick up the house or do some laundry or work out but today I decided to do NOTHING. I'm skipping my exercising for the 1st time in 2 weeks and I gave into the temptation of some chips and a cookie too...yummy. Once in a while you have to right?!?! I will probably go out for a run once the kids wake up to try out my new double jogging stroller. I'm very excited to see if I can manage to run and push the kids. I'm sure after a while it will get easier. It's been a cold a windy morning so hopefully it will be nice enough this afternoon to drag out the kids.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

There seem to be a couple busy little monkies in our house too! :) Just wait until Ethan joins in the fun! I've noticed the boys are teaming up with their schemes lately! I'm going to have to be on the lookout now! LOL! :)