CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A day at the beach....

Uncle Mike!!!
Last week we picked up my sisters girls and headed to Pearl lake....it was fun!!!
Shoulder rides with daddy!!!
Madzia ans Kate rolling in the sand!!!!
Sigh...my sweetness!!!! He was a very HOT baby!!! Pearl lake is just a little too dificult with little baby's but I did enjoy myself!!!
Conner is a little fish...I know I have said this before but swim lessons are a must!!!
ooopppps....lost his pants :)
Sigh again....my guys are so cute :)
Kate playing in the sand!!!
A view of the lake....I LOVE the super clean water and the sandy beach just a little too dificult witha 3 month old. Maybe if there was more shade!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

This beach looks awesome! Next time we come to mom and dads we should meet up there. Great pics of the guys too.