CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st fall recipe.....

I had my sisters kids here for a couple days and as usual we baked lots of yummy things. This weather has been making me crave fall things so we made these. I love these muffins and they are so easy to make the frosting I've never tried before....it's VERY sweet so the kids loved it!!! I could do without it. We also drizzled caramel on top!!!

Muffins

1 spice cake mic
1 can of pumpkin
1/2 cup of water

mix together divide in muffin pan and bake 20-25 min @ 375*

Brown sugar cream cheese frosting

3 ounces softened butter
4 ounces softened cream cheese
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
You want to dissolve the brown sugar a bit, so let this go for 3 or 4 minutes
Beat in
2 cups confectionery sugar, 1 cup at a time
Then add
1 tablespoon half and half
Beat well and add more half and half a tiny bit at a time, until it is of spreadable consistency.

2 comments:

LissaMae said...

Mmmmm those look delish! I am definitely going to have to try those. I absolutely love fall and everything that goes along with it!

Angie said...

ok ok gotta try those now. i agree, i just told derek yesterday I'm starting to get in the mood to bake again with the weather getting cooler.