CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun with the girls!!!


My sisters girls came to stay with us for a few days and so did Kasia. It was a fun time....we had movie marathons, went to the lake, I spoiled them with manicures and pedicures. We baked cookies and went to the park....so fun to have them around :)

Kasia jumping into the lake :)

Madzia doing the same :)

Ethan's first time on the swing at the playground....he loved it!!!

Kasia feeding a duck that just would not go away!!!

Little duck joining right in!

Hot dogs and brats on the frill....yummm!!!

Baking cookies at home!!!!
Matching hairstyles!!I did their hair, toenails and fingernail....spoiled!!!

Hahaha...even Neal joined in on the fun!!!

Neal getting his hair done!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Lots of fun pic updates! I wanna come get pampered by you and eat gingerbread cookies!!!! :)

Bernadetta said...

Actually I have a better idea....how about we leave the kids with their dads and then go to a spa for a day and both get pampered....I can always bring cookies with :) Ohhh wait I can't leave Ethan cuz he's still attached to my boob...7 more months...lol!!!

LissaMae said...

Love the picture of Neal's hair style! haha. I want to go get pampered too! :)