CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Visit to Rockford....

On Saturday Neal worked and I decided to go to Rockford for the day with the kids!!! Went to my mom and dads in the morning. Conner had fun picking tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, and peppers. We stopped at Neal's mom and dad just for a couple minutes then headed on over to my sisters. Today is actually her (....) b-day :) !!!! Happy b-day sis!!! I hope that you enjoyed the cheese cake I made you!!!

Of course I had to take some pictures of their pretty flowers....check this fern out!!!
I just love this one whatever it is!!!


G'ma and g'pa with their babies!!!
Yummy....
Look what I got mom...
He had so much fun picking all the goodies!!!
There was something on his shoe....
Tired g'ma and her baby....

No comments: