CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Neal will be mad....

I got this candle at Wall Mart on clearance and it smells AMAZING!!! Apple cider and spice and everything nice......yummmm. It kinda makes Neal's nose tickle tho.....stinking allergies!!!! I'm still burning it till he gets home :o Hopefully he Neal wont be toooooo upset. Mmmmmm it smells soooooo good in here right now.

Wow it's amazing....kids are actually napping at the same time this afternoon and I don't know what to do with myself. House is clean, laundry is done, supper is all finished just have to stick it in the oven and it's so quiet. Very nice for a change. Ethan is having a really hard time again with the teeth, he's waking up a lot at night which I don't mind I just feel bad for him. The 2 bottom ones are through he's now working on the 2 top ones and those have a way to go. I can hardly believe that my baby has 2 toothers.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hehehe. Kurt does NOT like candles. Period. I have to burn mine while he's working too! :) I have started trying the reed diffusers and found a scent I like, so he MIGHT be okay with that! He says candles are similar to having someone smoke in your house! LOL! :)

LissaMae said...

Neal used to think that I specifically put on lotion in the car to make him sneeze. :-P Loren loves to blow the candles out when I'm burning them- so annoying! It must be a guy thing! lol