CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sorry to dissappoint....

No new recipes today!!!! Had a busy morning and trying to catch up with a few things this afternoon which means that I should NOT be on here :) Just throwing a bbq chicken pizza together for supper. I have to say that I'm a bit glum today must be this weather. I've had a headache for the last few days and I think it might be a migraine by the end of the day. Need some sunshine!!!! While driving this morning I was noticing that the leaves are really starting to turn, it's so incredibly pretty but just the idea of whats coming next is depressing to me. I DO NOT like winter!!! Our days at the parks and playgrounds are numbered so I better take advantage of the weather while it's still nice.

1 comment:

LissaMae said...

Hope you feel better soon! BBQ pizza sounds delish! Just enjoy the Fall while you can, don't even think about winter!