CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Food is on my mind....

SO I have been a bit lazy lately with exercising and watching what I eat but I'm back to being determined to loose a few more pounds. I guess more so to try and stay in shape more than anything. Neal went running with me the other day and it felt so good to keep up with him and even do a little better than him....not that I'm bragging or anything...haha. Ok maybe I am a little but most of you know how competitive he is and how he always has to be the best so I like to give him a hard time. ANYWHO....food has just been constantly on my mind. Not sure what is going on but it needs to stop. And NOOOOOOO I am not pregnant!!!! I think it's just the fact that it's fall and I love to bake and cook in the fall. So I am searching once again tonight for a new recipe to try tomorrow....hmmmmm what will it be. Hopefully I find something good that I can share with you all. The last few new ones I've tried have not been impressive :( I'm also learning how to bake bread....it's been interesting around here especially with my little helper Conner and the fun he likes to have with flour :)

1 comment:

LissaMae said...

You run faster than NEAL? He runs faster than the speed of LIGHT! Or so he used to say when we were growing up! hehe