CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Warm weather come back....

I'm rather excited for tomorrow it's going to be a warm day almost 70 degrees. I hope that I can make enough time in the day to go running...I NEED to go running!!!! I need the energy boost that I get from running. Neal will be home for the weekend again so that will be AMAZINGLY nice. Then on Monday we take him to the airport :( Will miss him when he's gone but it's only a few days. We have Conner's 1st b-day bash Sunday so we are excited about that. I finally told him this afternoon that babcia and dziadzia were coming and his cousins and that there would be cake and presents he got so excited. I can hardly believe that my baby will be 3 in 3 weeks. Seriously how is that at all possible.

I got to go grocery shopping on my own this morning. Such a strange feeling not having the kids with me....the entire time I felt like I was missing something. There was actually room in the cart for groceries too...lol. It was nice to get away for a little bit even if it was to go grocery shopping :) Ethan was not a very happy little boy when I came home. I picked him up and he just grabbed my face and gave me a big hug and immediately stopped crying......that was sweet but I still felt bad for Neal :(

Waiting for Neal to get home and trying NOT TO fall a sleep. He does not think that I can actually make it and be awake when he gets home so of course I want to prove him wrong. Lately I can barely stay awake past 9:00....lol. I'm getting old!!! But it might have something to do with my kids keeping me up at night and getting up at 4:30 in the morning. Ready for their internal clock to be reset . I've noticed that since I quit running my energy level has just gone DOWN so much. I need to do something this winter or I may be in trouble :) Well it's 9:09 and I'm not sure if I can make it for another 2 or 3 hours....I may just have to let him be right :)

night night...till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, just get your sleep, Betta! :) Then you'll be happier on the weekend when he is home! You deserve what sleep you can get. I can't believe it's already "3" time for Conner!!

Sara and Simon said...

That was me!