CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's going to be a good day....

WHY....because I said do. AND the fact that I had a decent night of sleep. Went to bed at 10:00 Conner woke up at 3:00 so I had to get up and get him (too lazy last night so I just brought him to our bed) and he's still sleeping and it's almost 7:00!!! Ethan slept till 5:20 got up fed him and he fell back a sleep til 6:20.....this I can handle this is easy!!!! I'm sure Neal will give me a hard time when he gets up that I was OUT when he came home. I'm not even sure if I heard him.....haha. Must have needed my rest!!

The sun is coming up and I've been SO glad to see it shining. We have had so much rain here and so gloomy for a few weeks. Conner kept on asking me where did the sun go???? Is the sun sleeping???? Mama THE sun is hiding today!!!! When I got him at 3 in the morning he says to me....babcia and dziadzia coming....I eat cake!!! Peeeezents mama!!! haha maybe I should not have told him!!!

No comments: