CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy 3rd b-day Conner...

I still remember the first time I felt him move in my belly. I was at work in a meeting with an attorney going over some paperwork for a closing!!! He sure was an active little boy from the beginning!!! Atty. Ubank had to ask me if I was ok because I just froze. From that moment on I felt a connection that only a mother knows. Every day he is teaching me to be a better person, patience, endurance, love, and so many other things. He is my baby and always will be but he sure is growing up fast. His 3rd b-day came much quicker than I ever expected. Wish I could spend the day with him ALONE but Neal has to work so I'm hoping next week I can take ONLY him for a few hours and treat him like the big boy and big wonderful brother that he is. Happy birthday lil man :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

They do grow up too fast! I was snuggling with Keitan last night at bedtime and realized AGAIN that he won't always want to snuggle or be kissed so much by his mommy! Love to hear him say, "I love you, Mommy!" in his sweet voice! Andrew too!
Love Connor's sweater, by the way!! He looks like such a Prince Charming! :)