CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome December....

Didn't November just start. I remember a time when each month seemed like eternity and now I just want it to slow down. November was another busy month for us coming and going each day. Neals schedule has been busy and the kids have been keeping me running like a crazy mad woman :O ohhh wait I already am one. Thanksgiving was very nice we spent the morning at Neals mom and dads eating and eating and then eating some more. Then in the afternoon we stopped by at my sisters house for a little while. As you can imagine Neal worked the majority of the day on black friday and I spent the day recuperating. On Saturday the kids and I went back to Rockford again to my sisters house for a cookie bake off. Lots of fun and LOTS of sugar. I think I'm still coming off the sugar high today with a major headache...lol. ALLL worth it though. We made gingerbread man cookies, sugar cookies, shortbread ones, coffee ones, PB kisses, Polish delights (my favorite....I wait ALLL year long for those) chocolate covered pretzels and probably some other ones that I can't think of right now. And now the holiday madness begins and the end of another year approaches very quickly.

I'm sorry but I do not have ANY pictures to share with you from the holiday weekend. I know CRAZY and very hard to believe but it seemed like everyone was taking pictures and I really just wanted to enjoy my time without the camera for a change. I do wish that we got some family photos though since we were all together :( Another time I guess.

We are in Rockford again today...lol. Everyone is gone and the kids are napping. I need to figure out something to do....maybe a good time to do some reading!!!!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I hear ya on the camera thing. Sometimes I just need to set mine down and LIVE. What are polish delights??