CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I need cofffeeeeee....

Ok so 9 PM is a little late for coffee but I sure could use a little extra energy right now to exercise!!!! Speaking of coffee we have a little coffee shop here in town actually it's not just a coffee place they roast the coffee there and package it and it's AMAZING!!!! They also have really yummy food. They were featured on the Food Network for small business achievements. We went there this week because I had a coupon for a free # of coffee with the purchase of 2 lunches. Our whole place smells like this coffee it's that aromatic.....WONDERFUL. Also why I'm probably constantly wanting coffee these days.

AND speaking of exercise I'm trying to get back to somewhat of a routine with exercise. Not much that I can do but I have a couple exercise videos that I can follow. I am on a search for a treadmill so if you know of anyone that is trying to get rid of one please let me know. I need something that folds up and I can fit in our closet (we have a pretty big walk in closet). I've been looking on craigs list but so far no luck :(

Target is now open till midnight....sigh. At least it's only for a couple weeks. Neal will be working some overnights over the holidays too. I'm feeling pretty bad for him right now because he's just beat. Can't wait for January to get here but then his boss is pregnant and she is due in January so a lot of her responsibilities will fall on him and back to being crazy again....sigh. The joys of retail.

I'm going through this crazy CLEANING, ORGANIZING, RE ARRANGING, mood thing right now....ugghhh!!! Driving myself nuts!!! I'm trying to figure out how to make our living room cozier. I'm thinking that we will be here for a while now even if Neal moves to a different store we are hoping he can commute. SO I'm wanting to make it more homier. We want to buy a house again but with school loans now it seems unrealistic on one income. We like it here though :)

Well I think I have put this off for long enough on to exercising then off to bed before I decide I do need that cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

hi, girl! I'm sorry Neal has to work so much! I am in one of those cleaning and organizing moods, too, just need to recover so I can do it. I settled for cleaning out the fridge today. Simon says he's jealous of the train table. :P

Melissa said...

Must be something in the winter air because I'm in the same sort of organizing/decluttering mood too!! Rearranged the livingroom last week and now I'm going through closets little by little! Can't believe what's been accumulated over the last year! I've got my work cut out for me this winter, I'm afraid! :) Feels good to be getting something done while winter is here!!