CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family fun....


This past weekend we had Ethan's birthday party. Neal's family was here to celebrate Ethan turning one!!! It was nice to have everyone here. Too bad that Mike had to work and could not be with us :( Don't have too many pictures but I did get a few nice ones! Thank you every one for coming and for the awesome wagon.....we love it and even tried it out already. Saturday after lunch we walked down to the park for a little bit the fresh air felt great.  Now next week my family will be here hoping to be a little better at geting some pictures taken of little Ethan!

3 comments:

LissaMae said...

Thanks for having us! We had a lot of fun! How did those silly pictures we took turn out? haha

Bernadetta said...

silly enough for me not to post them....hehehe!!!!

LissaMae said...

Email them to me! I want to see! hehe