CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New griddle....

We had a fun day in Madison today. We started at the Sun Prairie Target......such a great store. I hope Neal gets a nice new one like that :) Exchanged our crappy baby gate into a little better one. Hoping that this one works better. It's a long tumble down the steep stairs of our apartment, a tumble Ethan has taken twice and already do to this gate. Checked out the grill we are hoping to get in the next couple weeks. I was going to get a painting for our living room with my birthday and Christmas money but decided that we could really use a new grill. Now we just have to wait on the additional 10% rewards to come in the mail and for the grills to go on sale and Neal brought home a $5 coupon today off a $50 dollar our purchase so we might just be able to get a good deal and at the beginning of the season too. We then headed to Bed Bath and Beyond I still had a gift card from Christmas (a gift card I was saving for my painting) and got an electric griddle!! SO excited about it we even tried it out already!!! We made some tuna melts.....yum!!! Getting up early with Neal tomorrow to make breakfast on it!!! It's the little things that make us happy :) Then we went to Borders to spend another gift card still from Christmas. Neal got some books for himself and even had enough money to get Conner a picture puzzle book and a cool magnetic book. Most of all it was nice to be out of the house and out and about. What a great day!!!
Neal and I even took the kids in the jogging stroller and went running. It felt so great to be outside and in the fresh air. We did our 3 miles and ran most of the time which was surprising to both of us since we have not run in a while. We will see how we will feel tomorrow probably sore.
Stopped at the park for the kids to play in the muddy wet and still partially snow covered playground!!! Spring is on it's way now though!! Can you tell this warmer weather is making me feel better I'm even motivated to blog again....haha. By the way the new layout is coming soon. I finished the Food blog design and the Creative Space one. They take forever but I've pretty much got it down now so it goes much quicker and I'm having fun with it now instead of getting frustrated :) Well that's all for now I think.....till next time dear blog!

No comments: