CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Exciting news....

Well I think that almost everyone heard our exciting news but to those that have not we are expecting a 3rd addition to our family. Our due date is April 5th but I'm hoping that I will be lucky enough to go a little early....wishful thinking I know. We are super excited and can't wait to meet the little guy, yes I am already convinced it's a boy!!! For the most part I'm feeling good though the nausea and throwing up is getting a bit old. I'm almost through the 1st trimester and already noticed I'm feeling better!

5 comments:

Angie said...

We can't wait to meet him/her either!! I'll have Mallory's baby clothes ready just in case ;)

Mrs Starling said...

Congratulations!! Look forward to meeting the baby!!

Janice said...

How exciting. Congrats!!

Elaine said...

Congrat !!!! Maybe a girl this time ????? or maybe you already know ?? You sure have some cute boys !!! Elaine G.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! Meant to tell you that before now! :) Exciting! Can't wait to meet "him"...or her!! :)