CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

On the mends....

We are on the mends! Ethan is just about back to himself Conner is almost there but still kinda crabby and blistered up and I am on my last day of antibiotics and feeling MUCH better. The energy level is back up just wish I had some motivation!

August was a VERY lazy month for us for various reasons but we did manage to do some fun stuff though it was mostly around home. We made another trip to the Milwaukee Zoo which was fun as always. They had the taste of Milwaukee right there at the zoo and various bands set up through out. One we liked in particular was The Color Truth they have a website so check em out!!!
The 4 boys at the Milwaukee Zoo taking a break and looking out at the pond.
3 boys and and ice cream cone.....love it!!!
 These bears sure did put on a show for us!!!


The train exhibit....we have never done this before but the boys thought it was pretty neat!!


My camera has been literally on vacation so do not have any pictures to share with you....not any good ones anyway!!
 Ethan loves the little rocking horse though it rarely gets used correctly!!! Conner and Ethan trying to play together....only last a short period of time!!!
 Conner and his books....so funny to me when he does this. Just zonks out while reading them. He is just such a sweet little man. I love this guy to pieces and sad that he is growing up so quick. I'm just trying to slow down and take it all in because before I know it he will be all grown up. SO I am glad for a SLOW August and looking forward to fall. Hoping that my camera will be making a re-appearance this next month.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So glad to hear you are all beginning to feel better! Here's hoping autumn will bring with it some relaxing days for you!!