CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Football.....

Have I ever mentioned that I HATE football season. Well I seriously hate football season!! Neal loves it and I have learned to accept it but sometimes it's just too much for me.....if ya know what I mean. This Sunday Neal and Mike went to Chicago for a Bears game. It has become a little bit of a tradition for them and I'm so glad that they get to do this. It has been Neal's b-day present for the last few years. I think they had fun even though the Bears lost.
 Silly poses....
 Boys just do not cooperate for pictures do they....hehe
 yay....this is a nice one.....all dressed in their Bears gear....



The kids and I had a boring day of catching up, cleaning, hair cuts....yuckie, and catching up on sleep!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My hubby went for his birthday this year too...to the season opener. And they won, which was a plus! Except I LOVE football, too!