CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hahhhahahaaaaaaaahah

Oh me oh my I'm not sure if Neal will ever let this one go. I was just going through pictures I took today and I noticed something......something that I can not believe I did not notice sooner......I'm also wondering how long did this elude my attention........WHEN DID HE SHAVE DOWN HIS BEARD into a gotee??????????????? I always give him a hard time for never noticing when I re-arrange the furniture or ....ugghhh can't even come up with examples right now but you get my point, just being a man and not noticing things. Well here I go and not notice that he shaved part of his beard off. He will surely give me a hard time when I see him tomorrow and for days to come!!!! He's working tonight and I'm about ready to hit the sack...20 more minutes till the kids bed time then I'm hoping to sleep off the rest of this headache that is still lingering around!!!
 I mean seriously how did I not notice after taking this picture!!!!
Or this one!!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

When Rick & I were dating, he shaved his mustache off and I never noticed. He sure was kissy until I noticed :)

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

ROFL!!!!!!!! That is hilarious.

Melissa said...

Too funny!! Your baby bump is lookin' cute, by the way! :)