CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Appointment.....

My appointment went well today. My ultrasound will be sometime in the next two weeks :) can't wait!!! The heart beat sounded amazing as usual strong and fast....always puts a smile on my face. My Dr. also prescribed me something for my migraines and something to help me sleep!! I went to bed last night around midnight with just a slight headache then woke up at 2:00 AM and I told Neal that I thought I was dying of brain cancer....haha....I'm not sure if my head has ever hurt more in my life. Finally at 4 or 5 it eased up a bit and I was able to go back to sleep just to be waken up an hour later by Ethan. I went and got him and he fell back a sleep with me for a little bit. Neal was nice enough to get up with the kids so that I could have a little more quiet time to recover this morning. He even shut the blinds so that our bedroom could be nice and dark for me. SO sweet of him to do that for me especially since I kept him up with my whining :)

I have to confess that I'm a little excited today. Our disposal broke and though Neal was able to fix it needs to dry for 24 hours. Our kitchen is a mess and I have TONS of dirty dishes from breakfast and lunch that I can't wash. He said we can just pick something up for supper tonight so that I do not have to make any more of a mess. We don't go out to eat much and any time I do not have to cook I get a little excited these days. Well that's all for today....kids are still a bit under the weather and Conner actually asked to take a nap today so now it's a little quiet time for Neal and I to enjoy :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, I'm sorry you're feeling so blah lately with headaches/migraines. Hope the meds work magic on ya!

p.s.-I'm thinking pink!

Janice said...

Supper out is always a treat. Hope your meds work for you.