CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ahhhhh

I am DONE cleaning. Our house is spotless and looks so cozy I love that feeling but I am EXHAUSTED and even have blisters on my hands from the Hoover carpet cleaner.....haha.....I'm turning into a softy I need some yard work to work up some callouses :) but that's what happens when you live in an apartment you get spoiled with not having to deal with any of that.

I even got a pie in the oven tonight.....this is my first pie this fall....ohh wait it's almost winter but I was determined to at least bake one before November was over. Can't WAIT to get a taste of that tonight after the kids go to bed. It will be perfect right out of the oven and I'm gonna go and get some ice cream from culvers to go along with it.....yummy.....a cup of hot tea and my hubby being home tonight will make it for a PERFECT night.

Night Night everyone....enjoy the LAST day of November tomorrow I know I am going to :)

No comments: