CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

I do have pictures to post haha......just have been busy. Busy cleaning, washing carpets ( finished the ENTIRE apartment yesterday) going through the kids closets, Conner peed in his bed so I had to wash EVERYTHING  (bed cover, comforted exc.) it was a nice addition to my already huge laundry pile from going through the closets, holiday travels and some  more :) putting away fall decorations and getting out my winter stuff, putting together Conners new MASSIVE toy, ohh and we are having a mouse problem.....ugghhh.....I'm calling the landlord today for sure we have caught like 6 mice and it looks like one got away last night. There is a little whole under the sink leading the water pipes outside and that is how they are getting in. They can't get out into the house because it's in the cupboard but it's annoying and gross!!!! And because I'm OC I had to wash out the ENTIRE kitchen and everything in it because of these mice. My house is still a bit of a mess but the carpets are dry this morning so I can start putting it back together....THANK YOU HOOVER :) the carpet looks SO much better especially the living room. It took forever though but worth the effort and the drama that went along with the HOOVER stem vac I barowed from my mom and dad :)

Last night was Neals last night at the Delafield store. He closed and was home BY 11:00 that's AMAZING and unheard of!!!! He comes home and then sends out his closing e-mail and stays up a while longer to unwind. Not long after he came home I heard his phone ringing it was the security guys saying that one of the coolers was not working SO he had to go back to the store....so much for a good last night. He called later saying that he had to wait for the tech guys to come out and fix the problem. Not sure what time it was that he got home but I'm assuming it was early this morning. He was going to be starting at the NEW store this morning but now I think he may have 3 days off in a row :) also unheard of this time of the year. Trying to keep the kids quiet so he can sleep in is a challenge. He has not gotten a call from the alarm center in a while and I just think it's really funny all this happened on his LAST night. 

Ok I better go make breakfast SOMEHOW. The kitchen is just packed with things right now from the living room. I had to put it all somewhere so that the carpet could dry!!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I don't like those little creatures in the house either. What a good feeling to have a clean house though!

Angie said...

oh my you've been busy! kind of strange to have mice in a 2nd floor apt! we had some in our last house and i agree they are disgusting.

have fun putting your house back together! nice to have neal home for a few days.