CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I get so easily addicted to shows. My new favorite is Glee....over exaggerated High School drama mixed in with some good singing and a bit of odd humor. I love it and wish that I was not caught up to the current season which by the way is so much better so far than the 1st. I love music and dance so this is just up my alley. The show reminds me of a friend....yeah you know who you are......yes dear you are just like Rachel and even look a little like her and your love and passion for music, theater, acting, and drama is undeniably just like hers. Ohh and does Jessy remind you of anyone dear friend ;))))).....hehehe!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

i have to start watching that show. i just told derek that the other night. now i will!