CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cravings....

I want coconut SO bad right now that I could scream. I never understood cravings till now. I did not really have cravings with either Ethan or Conner I just wanted food and A LOT of it. This time around I have had quite a few cravings when I was sick and could not even look at food I wanted burgers and french fries even if I threw them back up cuz they made me sick right after I ate them.  The other night I woke up in the middle of the night and got up to eat an apple, I was not going back to sleep till I had that apple :) Tonight probably because I'm bored and Neal is gone and the kids are busy playing in their own little world I want coconut SO SO BAD!!! I've been searching for recipes but I just remembered an old 7 layer cookie recipe that is so yummy and Neal likes them too even with the coconut in them so I will be making them just to satisfy my craving :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You're too funny! :) That's one thing I've never craved...I don't care for it much to begin with, though. Last time around, I found myself craving salad dressing...French!! LOL!

Jenny said...

You must be insane to have a craving for COCONUT! ha ha I could think of MUCH better things than that! :) MOM

Cheri said...

coconut rice. creamy. delish.

i'm with missy though, in the camp thats located as far away from coconut as possible! the stuff that comes in a bag anyway! yak!