CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

B-day shout out.....

Dear Conner, 

We are better because of you and so lucky to have you!! Happy 4th b-day big guy!!!

Love, 
Mom Dad Ethan and baby

Conners 4th b-day was this past Friday. I'm not sure how we got here already or where the time went but somehow my baby has grown into a little boy. He is simply a joy and I love him more than words can say. We did not do anything special on Friday if anything i would say I tortured him by dragging him from store to store then to another store :) Poor guy, as usual he was a trooper. Some days I think he has more patience than I do. He even made my shopping easier by keeping his brother happy when he got tired. 

I believe that he now thinks his b-day celebration lasts for days at a time since it seems like we have celebrated that many times. We had a party for him a while back now (because of Neals schedule). Neals family came up and celebrated with us.....SUPER special and Conner had a blast with his G'ma and G'pa and adorable cousins and LOVED LOVED all his new presents. Then we went to see his Babcia and Dziadzia who spoiled him with lots of love and an awesome new kitchen. Today my sister and Madzia came up for a little b-day fun and more presents. He even has one MORE present coming from another aunt and uncle and I know he is super excited about that. Ohh all the toys I believe that our children are too spoiled with THINGS. I like what a friend recently posted on her blog on Thanksgiving. To teach our children to be happy with the things they have and appreciate and love the things they do have. I think we all struggle with that a little. 
On with the pictures!!!
 Cousins minus baby Cole.
 Conner waiting to blow out the candles.
 Tricky sparkler candles.
 4 layer cake....Conners favorite chocolate with chocolate frosting.
 Supper time.....can;t wait to one day have our big table back :)
 Opening presents.
 SUnday morning the kids playing before meeting.
Conner with his favorite uncle Mike....I love this picture!!!
Conner with his new kitchen cooking up a storm....he loves this thing!!!

 Opening his presents today.
 Madzia
 This was cute....Ethan was trying to sit really close to Conner to get in on the new toys.
 Singing Happy b-day
 Blowing out the tricky candles....I love these!!!! We made cupcakes instead of a cake with the favorite chocolate frosting.

 mmmmmm....yummmm!!!!
Ethan eating his cupcake.....he was so tired while we were eating our treat and at one point his head just bobbed forward into the cupcake like he was falling a sleep. It was awesome :) 

Thank you EVERYONE for making our prince feel so special he and us are so lucky to have such awesome family!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like A LOT of fun and those cupcakes look YUMMY!