CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow Day....

We woke up this morning to quite a bit of snow. I should say that Conner came running and jumping in our bed this morning saying mom mom MOOOOOOOM lets go play in the snow. It snowed when we were sleeping....what a great way to wake up in the morning. I could not help but feel his excitement myself even though I personally hate the white fluffy stuff. After lunch I put Ethan down for his nap and Conner and I headed outside to play in the snow.
I love this picture....Ethan was watching the snow and then the plow man
come through with such excitement. And I love the reflection in the window.
Look guys SNOOOOOW!!!
I love this!!! I got Conner 3 new coloring
books YESTERDAY....he's been busy coloring and
is almost done with the 1st two. He sat on the window
seat most of the morning and colored
and watched the snow come down.
And Ethan was close by the entire time. Have you noticed that he is playing
with the giraffe....that was Conners FAVORITE toy for the longest
time now Ethan takes it everywhere.
Conner in his cousins snow suit :) Pretty in purple!!!
He was so excited....it was hard trying to get him come back in.
He thought snow ball fighting was the best.....
Sigh.....I could take pictures of this guy all day long....
Making snow angels....we made a little snowman too
but I forgot to take a picture of it.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh wow.. you did get snow. It missed us totally. I was looking forward to some snow cover. I guess we don't have to plow this way.

Angie said...

awwww! we haven't had the chance to play in ours yet but its on our schedule for this afternoon!!