CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Having a really crapy morning.....

Conner has managed to pick up another bug....I think this kid should have a bubble!!!! I have been cleaning up throw up since 4:30 this morning. He usually does really well throwing up into a bowl but it's just really coming up this morning. I finally decided to keep him in one spot watching some videos still I'm on the 2nd set of sheets and I have been in the way of one of the incidents so I of course had to throw up myself.....ughh!!!! This too shall pass. Poor kid though is white as a ghost though and very very tired!!Hoping the rest of the day goes a bit better and he gets a good nap in this afternoon and keeps something down.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh no! Good luck to both of you!

Janice said...

Me and that stuff don't get along either. Thank goodness our kids haven't been sick very often.