CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

23 1/2 weeks......

Its amazing what a good nights sleep does to me. I slept so good last night I was out by 10 and did not wake up till 6:00 this morning feeling so refreshed. I love that feeling and wish that I felt that way more often.

I am now 23 almost 24 weeks.....seriously!!!! I feel so NOT ready the last week that I have had so much anxiety about it. I wish that I did not stress about things like I do. With Conner and Ethan by this point I had the room ready, their clothes all ready, packed for the hospital, car seat washed and ready, and I felt more prepared. This time I have no idea what the sleeping arrangements will be, or even if we will be in this apartment, all the baby stuff is in storage, ohh and the kids BOTH of them are in this stage where Dad can't even GET the coat for them MOM has to do everything. I know its just a phase and it will pass in a few days or weeks but it has to get better before the baby comes along. Neal is still hoping to get 3 or 4 weeks off. He has SOOOOOOO much vacation time that it's crazy......he never takes time off or personal time and those hours quickly add up. BUT if we end up moving around the same time the baby arrives those weeks will go by super fast!!! Ughhh anxiety SUCKS I hate it.....I really want a switch to just turn my brain off sometimes.....it does help to write it down though!!!

I am feeling SOOOOO much better these days. Nausea is just about COMPLETELY gone and it makes my days so much easier it also makes me less crabby and moody feeling so much better. I'm sure my kids appreciate that a bit ;) Conner is all better today too no more throwing up and he is back to being a happy little guy. He woke up at 6:00 this morning when I was making coffee and getting Neals things ready for work and has been playing on his Lepster waiting for Ethan to wake up.

We have to go and get a few groceries today :p as much as I hate going out in the cold I have nothing to make tonight for supper and I need FRUIT and CARROTS otherwise I will resort to the Halloween candy when I'm hungry and that's just not a good idea. I hate the scale right now and wish that I could just relax a little about the whole weight thing BUT I just do not want to put on A WHOLE ton of weight this time. I have a really hard time getting the weight off, even with exercise and dieting and a whole lot MORE exercising and even nursing for some reason the weight does not want to come off. I just hope that I do not come home from the hospital after delivery weighing more than I did going in like I did with Conner.....that's depressing.

Now that I have my thoughts down i can get the days started....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love LOVE that skirt you're wearing!!