CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I think I found it.....

I think I found my motivation dress. I did this after Ethan and it worked really well I got a pair of super cute Jeans in a size (blank.....the size I wanted to fit into again) and hung them up on my closet door for me to see every day till the day I was able to get them on. It took forever but eventually I was able sqeeze into them but I still remember the glorious day that they just easily slipped on and zipped up.

I'm still not sure if a dress is the right way to go because a dress can be easily stretched but for now I will keep this in mind and if I come across something that would work better I will get that. This time I am setting a more realistic goal for loosing the weight.....Neal will be right there with me helping me along again so I am thankful for that.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooh, that is a CUUUUTE dress, Betta! That's a great idea you have, too! Although, judging by your pictures, are you sure you're gonna have any weight to lose?! ;)

Janice said...

That's a good idea. I need something to motivate me to lose a few pounds too.

Angie said...

love it! great idea too. im just fumbling around over here and until summer hits - its just gonna be what ever fits is what i'll wear. :)

Melissa said...

LOVE the dress! I'm so not feeling like I'm where I should be in the clothes department! Yes, they fit, but I can sure tell I'm not back to how things were pre-baby #3! Now it's winter and I'm not finding it so easy to get back on the fitness bandwagon. You'll have spring and summer ahead when your little one arrives! Nice!!!