CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

27 week baby bump.....

I am now 27 weeks along!!!! My first goal weight wise was to stay under 25 #'s but I'm starting to think that that is very much so unrealistic for ME!!!! Ugh....being pregnant during the holidays is not easy at all. I am up 13 #'s already with 3 months to go. I do most of my growing in the last 3 months so 10 #'s in NOTHING and it will quickly pile on. Once again I am coming to term with this and if I stay in 30 # range I will be happy. I have the spring and summer to work on loosing the weight and it is easier to do so then. I have been feeling really good still. Just my sciatica that is getting a little worst and the usual discomforts of being pregnant. The baby is very active especially at night like my other two babies. Even wakes me up sometimes kicking and doing flips :) I love those :)))))) They make me grin every time. It's simply the best part of pregnancy. I am literally hungry ALLLLL the time but no cravings really. I never really had cravings with Conner and Ethan just want FOOD :) Can't wait to meet this little guy!!! He still needs a name tho!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, first of all, you are sooo stinkin' adorable! And tiny! Don't worry about the weight gain...you are a very healthy person to begin with!

Angie said...

super cute picture!!!!!