CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

A step closer.....

Ok now I feel a little better. We are one step closer to being ready for baby #3. We finally got a mattress for the top bunk bed so the boys are all set up in Conners room. They slept together in their bunk bed last night for the 1st time!!! They did GREAT and it went much better than I expected. Conner loves the top bed and Ethan feels pretty big sleeping in the big boy boy bed and looks so little sleeping in it :) Now for the big job of making room in Conner's drawers and closet for all of Ethan's stuff!!! That will be my project today!!! Then to set up the baby's room!!! Feels so good to get this stuff finally done....I know that I will be sleeping better now :)
This bed is actually the bed Neal used to share with his brother Mike. How awesome is that. I had a hard time picturing how it fit together. We had the bottom bed and used it when we first got married and got the top bed just a little while ago. It's perfect though I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about Conner sleeping so high up but the rail should keep him from rolling down....I hope....!!!!!

6 comments:

Janice said...

Very cute bed. Love the comforters too.

Melissa said...

super awesome room!

Angie said...

LOVE it! What did you do with the bed that was in there??

Bernadetta said...

Angie, the queen size bed and mattress we had in there went into storage. It will eventually be Conner's bedroom set....when the baby and Ethan are ready to share a room :)

Melissa said...

Bunk beds are so fun!! They're going to love 'em! We will eventually bunk ours again, but we need them for guests right now...

LissaMae said...

I thought those looked familiar! Looks really good!