CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coffee in peace and quiet.....

I'm up before the kids today enjoying a cup of coffee in peace. I'm hoping that they sleep for a while since yesterday was a super busy day and they did not get naps and went to bed kinda late. Another busy day today trying to catch up on some things and going out to get a little NECESSARY shopping done. We are out of those necessities that I hate to buy like diapers, TP, laundry detergent.....I hate buying those things! Then I NEED to clean the house catch up on laundry and pack.

I am ONLY 30 weeks today and ohh my word I am ALREADY 30 weeks pregnant today. I keep going back and forth....the realization really sets in some days that I will be a mommy to 3 boys in 2 months. I am back down to 15 pounds gained.....have had a lot of nausea again and lost A LITTLE weight.  I was up in the middle of the night showering again.....haha.....I'm glad Neal is a sound sleeper most of the time and it does not bother him.

Well I better get dressed and get a little done before the kids wake up so that we can eat and go as soon as we can this morning and get stuff done!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice you had a little quiet time! We all need it! I get mine in the late hours of the day after our 3 are sound asleep for the night! It really helps keep me sane!! :) Hugs to you as you approach the final weeks of this pregnancy! Excited, but a bit apprehensive, I'm sure! You'll be a great mom to 3 little boys!!!