CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Make my day.....

Kids have a way of just making your day without even knowing it. I tried on my swim suit this morning to see if I could get away with wearing it and as I'm checking myself out in the mirror Conner comes up to me and says "mommy you look beautiful in that swim suit" He sure had the perfect timing because I was about to tuck it back in the drawer and say forget it I'm not gonna go swimming. Not that I should take a 4 year old's word but but how can I not take a dive with him in the pool after a sweet comment like that :) Thank you Conner for your sweetness!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww, what a sweet little boy!

Melissa said...

That is so sweet!! Makes those pregnancy blahs not quite so miserable, huh?! :) Hang in there and enjoy your swim!!!! :)

Angie said...

Hee Hee! The sad thing is - I totally would have listened to him! Mallory will say things like that too and I just have to go with "yes she DOES know what's she's talking about" because it makes me feel good! Way to go Conner and I'm absolutely positive you to look beautiful in it! :) You're pregnant - always beautiful!