CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Spring fever....

Can you tell I have spring fever. My new blog design says it all.....very green....I love it!!! I spent ForEVer trying to figure out how to do a custom font for my post headers but I give up. Snow day = me wasting time on designing my blog so enjoy everyone!!!

By the way dear readers if you have not checked out my food blog lately make sure you do. I recently posted a stuffed shell recipe on there that is AMAZING. 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute new blog design, Betta! I really really like the hearts at the bottom of each post! You're so smart! :)

Melissa said...

I was just thinking your new look was rather nice! :) I like the hearts at the end of each post too! Did that come with the template or did you create that yourself?

Bernadetta said...

Melissa you can download the image from the cutest blog on the blog but you have to edit the HTML in blogger if you want to add it to your blog!

Melissa said...

Thanks! :)