CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday blues.....

It's dark, it's gloomy, it's cold and it's snowing. I want spring right now more than I have ever before, at least that is how I feel right now. I'm sure dreaming of sandy beaches right now. It's a jammie kind of a day today though the day is just about over. Neal has a dinner date so today it's just me and the kids so I'm thinking soup soup sounds yummy!!!


For now I will just day dream of days we spent at the beach. This was the 1st day of April last year and YES it was 80 degrees out!!! I remember it clearly, it felt so good to bask in the warmth of the sun and play in the sand. The water was ICY cold and the lake was still frozen 2 weeks before then. I am hoping for a miracle and an early spring again this year though I do not see myself at the beach on the 1st day of April with the baby being due April 5th and all :)

Is it too much to ask for this baby to arrive at least a couple weeks early....haha. I know baby needs to cook as long as the baby needs to cook but I am just done being pregnant. I want a comfortable night of sleep again, I want my hips to stop hurting, I want the leg cramps to stop waking me up at night,  I'm ready to have more energy again, I'm ready to put away all the maternity clothes and yes I want my body back. 11 MORE weeks almost there!!! Conner is ready for the baby to make it's appearance as well. Almost every day he asks is the baby ready yet mommy??? He loves to feel the baby move though and it's so sweet to see him excited to meet his little brother.....we all are!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Yes, amazing how a bright warm sunny day can change our whole outlook on the day :) as well as these dark gloomy days :( After we go skiing at leat once, then I'll be ready for spring.

Amber said...

Bananas are supposed to help with leg cramps :)

Melissa said...

I hear ya! I can just feel the warm sand in between my toes some days as I wish for spring and summer to return!! As for the hip pain and leg cramps...hugs. I remember those things all too well! The only advice my doc had for me was to do leg stretches by extending a leg and pulling my toes back toward me before going to bed for the night. Not sure if it really helped. :)-