CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year just around the corner.....

I felt like making a short list this year of things that I want to improve on this next year so bare with me


1. say less and listen more
2. to be more helpful and attentive
3. to be a better mom and wife
4. to care less about a mess and more about my kids and husband (getting better every year)
5. to spend more time being creative
6. though I feel more contentment than I have ever in my entire life it's something that always can sneak up on us so I want to find joy in all the little things that I so often take for granted
7. PATIENCE
8. organize my pictures and work on scrapbooks/baby books
9. do something for those less fortunate (this is something that I want to do more when the kids are in school but there is always little things we can do to help others)
10. not worry so much or stress so much
11. get fit again after the baby and be a healthy example for my kids

It's 2011 Can you believe it. I hope that everyone has a FANTASTIC year.

No comments: