CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Whats making you smile today......

1. my sweet little boys (always)
2. my loving husband who never leaves the house without a hug and a kiss
3. that my elipticall is fixed
4. the buds that are about to open up and bloom on my hibiscus tree
5. the coffee in my awesome new cup
6. the fact that I can look past the very much so overflowing laundry room full of unfolded/unwashed laundry
7. my baby bump (only till about mid afternoon when I start getting uncomfortable and feeling tired of being pregnant again :) but for now the little peanut is kicking and moving and making me wonder about what he will look like, what he will be like, hoping that he will be healthy and happy)


Just a few things that are making me super happy this morning.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Being together as a family at home is a wonderful feeling. Back to the daily grind now though.

Melissa said...

Love your list! :)