CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Productive....

I just got off the phone with my mom and she was teasing me because when she asked me what I was doing I told herI was packing for the hospital. I freaked her out at first till I told her I like to be prepared.

I still have to get the baby room all put together but I need my hubby to go to storage and pick up the necessary peaces for the crib, car seat, and some misc. baby things. I stopped by there this morning but decided that it was best he did that job with how clumsy I am I would end up with boxes falling on me or falling off climbing on something :) Now to convince him that I NEEEEED those things here 12 weeks before the due date will be quite the job in itself....he does not have the same need to be prepared like I do.

No comments: