CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nesting?!!?!?!?

No I'm not nesting quite yet I don't think. Every January it seems I get this NEEED to clean and organize. I think it's cabin fever more than anything. I finished going through all our paperwork that needed to be purged and organized from 2010. I went through all my craft things and organized and eliminated. Came up with a huge pile of things to either donate or maybe possibly have a garage sale sometime this spring/summer. I put away ALL the winter decorations :) I find that part funny because I did it this morning and it's snowing outside. I'm SO ready for spring. I wish I had some V-day decorations to put out but I don't have any at all. Might have to see if I can get some on Clearance this year after the fact.

Conner is begging me to go outside and play in the snow today and I'm just dragging my feet. I so do not want to go out and play in the snow. I wish I liked to more for the kids but no matter what I tell myself I just hate it and my winter coat is getting really tight and uncomfortable....hehe pretty soon I will have the excuse that I don't have a coat that fits but for today I might just have to bundle up, suck it up and go try and build a snowman.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like someone just got organized! Way to go. I did take the kids out a bit yesterday, not my favorite, either.