CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

 While the kids were busy playing with play-doh and making a mess (does anyone else hate play-doh mess) I was busy.....
listening to my morning show, enjoying a cup of coffee with a home made Samosa cookie and yes once again crafting.....I think I am really stressing because all I can think about is doing something creative while everything else seems to be falling behind. Check out what I made today :)
mmmmm....a little chocolate that melted from the cookie resting on the rim...hehe!!!
I hung up the pictures today. I'm not sure why they are just getting packed up soon, probably because the nails were already there from the other pictures that hung there.
Ohh and this is just another perfect example of why I am ready for this baby to come out. I am a clumsy person as it is but when I'm pregnant I am CONSTANTLY spilling things, walking into things (you should see my legs one big bruise) and when I cook I cant focus so generally things are either burned or undercooked or well don't taste all that great. 

Now I am snuggled up in our bed with the kidos waiting for them to fall a sleep so I can go and clean their room....it is a disaster and in desperate need of some cleaning. Washed their sheets today too so need to get those back on the beds. I found another apartment that is willing to do a 6 month lease but they cant show it till tomorrow so I rescheduled my appointment I had today and I'm heading to Madison tomorrow instead. It actually worked out well because we are still  sick here and would hate to drag the kids out into the cold.

2 comments:

Janice said...

At least you have a reason for being clutzy... I am a total clutz in the kitchen and NOT pregnant!

Angie said...

I hate play-dough mess, i love girl scout cookies (wonder where the ones I ordered are???), the nursery pictures are very well done, sorry to hear you're all sick there (I ended up with strep and cole with an ear infection and rsv), how was the apt you went to see?? sounds like a good lesson for the kids on the toys might have to try that but wait - where the heck would we even PUT the toys!