CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chicken Noooooodl.....

Do not underestimate the power of good ol home made chicken noodle soup. We have been living on this stuff the last two days. The kids are feeling much better already though still a little congested nothing a little warm soup can't clear up though :)
Conner loves any kind of soup but chicken noodle is his absolute favorite. 
Though it can be a little difficult to eat sometimes. 
And if all esle fails you can always use the noodles to make the alphabet on the table :) 
And Mr. independent gobbles the stuff up as well even if it means that half of it is all around him but the thinner the noodles the better :) 

Side note - Please try and ignore the big stain on the chair I just can't keep up these days and these chairs just simply need to go!!!
 Yeah why not just use your fingers baby.
Yup dig right in!!!

So I finally finished the PICTURES for the baby's room today not that we will be able to use them. My life can now go on as I have devoted every free min to them lately. I am feeling much better about the move now that we will not have to move till the end of April (after the baby's arrival and not the week of the due date) and Target is relocating us which is a big help. I am having a REALLY hard time finding a place that is willing to do a 6 month lease. So far after calling 10 places (and that's just today) I have found only ONE place that is willing to do a short term lease with a higher monthly rent. It's a 2 bedroom 800 square feet but they will let us in with 3 kids :) It will be TIGHT but it's summertime and we will be outside and they have a pool too which would be nice. TEMPORARY is what I would have to remind myself every day!!! I'm going to look at it tomorrow....I'm really hoping it's clean and in a decent area ohh and it has a washer and dryer IN THE UNIT.....not easy to come by I'm finding out in the Madison area.

Neal has been leaving before the kids wake up and coming home when they are getting ready for bed :( this 16 day stretch is going to take a toll on all of us. We miss having at least one meal with him. Ohh well this too shall pass!!! 

Now that I'm done with the pictures I need to get this house back in order :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

ok im gonna make chicken noodle for lunch. nothing better than fresh stuff! yours looks great. wish my kids would eat soup - they like the broth but thats it.