CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally some smiles.....

SO I am under the weather being sick myself and with the kids cold and the baby is BACK in a position where walking is very difficult!!! I felt so good for a week and now :p ohh well I am almost there.

I did manage to make a last minute cake and a special meal for us today to celebrate Ethan's 2nd b-day!!!We had bbq pork chops mashed potatoes candied carrots and of course Ethan's favorite crescent rolls with honey!! I made our usual chocolate cake with our favorite frosting and this time I used a raspberry filling and of course all finished off with a fancy set table. It was a special day!!
 My baby is 2
 Love that little grin of his
 tricky sparkler candles are the best
 I think he liked the cake
 finally some grins out of him today
 He finally got a baby to play with :) yes our little man loves babies
 More stuff for mom to pick up 

Now we are into the twos....it was the threes that were challenging for us with Conner so we are hoping for a good year. I am spent I need a shower but I'm not sure if I can stand up. Tomorrow we have our land lord coming to show our apartment to someone. We still have not really found anything but we do have one place to fall back on if we NEED to.....still hoping we can find something different though. Conner's glasses are STILL not ready and I was really hoping I could pick them up today :( maybe tomorrow!!! Off to shower then a little snuggle time with my babies before bed!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday!! That cake looks & sounds YUMMY! Wow! How in the world do you find the time and energy to make all that?! :) You're the most wonderful mommy!!!!

Angie said...

SO jealous I can't have a piece of that cake! That IS the best cake for sure. Happy Birthday to Ethan. I hope he gets his package soon. Oh, and I like his baby. Tommy has one of Mallorys dolls which we dress in a boy sleeper and he calls him "his Baby Cole". :)