CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Birthday Boy!!!


It's my b-day and I will cry if I want to!!!
AND pout.....
AND I will NOT smile or look at you....
And this is how I feel in general about this whole picture taking thing mom.....

171 pictures later not ONE that I can actually use......not joking!!!! He did gladly eat the candy I fed him for bribery!!! Still a little sick and not feeling well.....at least I hope that this crabbiness, whining, attitude we have been seeing lately is part of the sickness and not an indication of how this next year will go. Happy 2nd b-day little boy our life would be boring without you!!!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, cutie pie!

Melissa said...

Heehee! LOVE the pictures you did get of him! Lots of candids! :)

Angie said...

HA I love that last picture! I bought Tommy that same shirt! He'll be sporting it at Milw Spec Mtg!