CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wow it's Saturday.....

Well this week went by in a hurry!!! Not sure how it's already Saturday!!!

A little over a month left before we have to move and we still have not found a place.

Our storage has to be cleaned out and moved in the next two weeks....eeek. Hoping to get some of that done today if the weather cooperates.

Baby is due in 3 weeks.

We are back to the drawing board with the name....I think the dr will really be picking this kids name.

I'm crabby.

Conner is sick again.

This weather needs to improve.

The end.

3 comments:

Sara, Justin, Simon and Max said...

call me, silly!!
names:
Gabriel
Xavier
Greyson
Brady
Grady
Jamison
Jayben
Jeddison
Jett
Everett

The Papendorfs said...

wow, I haven't looked at your blog in awhile! Are we do the same day? Your kids are so adorable.

The Papendorfs said...

*due the same day I meant :)