CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter....

Our little Easter Bunny!!!

Today was Neals last day at home :((( but it was PERFECT!!! The weather was wonderful and we just had a wholesome family fun filled day!!!
We packed a picnic again and headed for the park for some fun. While I was getting our picnic table set up and tending to Christopher Ethan fell down from the ladder and I just heard him crying across the park. I went running but got some evil looks from other parents like why aren't you watching your child.Sorry people I'm still trying to get used to tending to three of them.....doing my best.
He just seems so big now!!
I got myself a new baby sling. I do not like the snugly and barely used it at all...it really hurt my back. With this one I barely know I have a baby.
After our lunch and a little play time at the park we walked over to the zoo to meet......
Leo-pold the baby lion cub. It was hard to get a good picture through the fence and shrubs. He is absolutely adorable and kept on playing with the dad grabbing onto his tail and ears....it was so cute. The lion and lioness just kept on circling the cub like they were guarding him

And just because we were already there we walked the entire zoo again. 
Spring has sprung....FINALLY!!! I love how this picture turned out. After lunch and our zoo adventure we went home and on the drive Neal and I decided to go for a run so we went home changed packed some snacks for the kids and headed for the running trails at the Arboretum. I think we probably ran about a mile and a half....I did not do so well but I'm cutting myself some slack it has only been 3 1/2 weeks since I gave birth.
While on our run we stopped to check out a beach area we ran by.....we will keep this place in mind for the warmer days.
After our run we went down by the pond and let the kids play a bit while we cooled down.

Conner just had to pick some flowers for his mama....
I think that I will really enjoy being in Madison. It might even convince me to live closer to a bigger city....right now we are looking into Savannah, GA.We came home and I made supper for the kids while they ate and Christopher slept I did the 30 day shred workout....the 2nd stage is SO much harder and a really good workout I am sore ALL over. The kids watched a video they were pooped and without a nap. I made Neal and I some teryiaki salmon with asparagus and rice then gave all 3 kids a bath and now they are in bed and it's not even 8!!!! I'm hoping Christopher goes to bed soon too and Neal and I have a little quiet time.....and I need a shower :)
Happy Spring everyone!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, accidents happen! It's a fact of life with kids, people! Mothers only have two arms and, right now, both of yours are filled with a newborn baby! :) People! Looks like you had a REALLY nice day!! Kudos to you! A run at 3.5 weeks! Wow! Hope you're enjoying some quiet time with your hubby about now!! You deserve it!